OUR OTHER BLOG: The Littlest Nunley

Monday, July 6, 2009

Cleaning House

Since we've been so busy lately our house has gotten a bit out of sorts. Now that things are settling down and Justin's home most of the days since school's out, I asked Justin if he would clean the bathroom. Since I am normally the one to do it, he asked if I would explain everything it entailed.

Last night I wrote a list of what to use, where to use it and how to make sure he gets everything without skipping over anything. As you can see below, I outlined everything and labeled all the products he will need.

When I came home today the bathroom was spotless.

1 comment:

david and christina said...

what a great wife! i certainly feel like that some times although david can clean a bathroom very well thanks to his mother! how is life? did you enjoy the fourth?