OUR OTHER BLOG: The Littlest Nunley

Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to Normal

Justin arrived in Kuna on September 9th around 5:00pm. I had hidden a key for him under a basket on the porch, but then I got a call around 5:15. Apparently the other key the landlord had given us was not for the front door, but for the water heater/storage closet on the porch and I since I had locked the sliding door, he had no way to get in our new house. I couldn't very well leave him there sitting on our patio with Lola, the U-haul still attached to his car and no way to get in, so I had to leave work to come home from Boise all the way to Kuna (which is actually only about 15 miles).

When I got to our house I was so excited to see him and Lola that I just ran up to Lola, picked her up, and I carried her over and we had one big family hug! Since then we have been just unpacking, putting things away, and rearranging. It's been fun. The satellite man came and hooked up our satellite, I finally got the wireless internet working and we have a new land line phone number: 208-922-2811

No comments: