OUR OTHER BLOG: The Littlest Nunley

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Month Anniversary.

So October 1st was our 2 month anniversary and we are officially settled here in Idaho! Justin finally made it and most of our things have been put away in our new home! Its so cute & I love it. It's a two level, two bedroom, two bath townhouse with a little patio, but we love it just the same! I have taken some pictures of what we have already and I will post more when we are ALL done. (Although, I'm not sure anyone is ever really done decorating.)

<--Here is the front door to our humble abode. It's one of the units in a 4 unit building & our building is one of 6. (Each building is painted a different color but I like our blue the best.)


My favorite part of our new home is the living room. We have enough room in our new place for both of our couches, we have a fireplace and a built in nook for the TV directly above it. The best part of it all is that none of the walls are white! It really does feel like home even if it's not our own. As you can see, Justin is laying on the couch watching what else? ESPN of course.

Normally I would be in the kitchen (my territory) cooking or coloring with Kayla (Justin's niece), but I thought I would post this blog so I also took a picture of it. It's not very clean right now since Justin hasn't finished the dishes yet since the show came back on :-). As you can see here, there is plenty of room to make yummy meals so feel free to come and visit and I'll whip you up something delicious!!!!

-The Nunleys

No comments: