OUR OTHER BLOG: The Littlest Nunley

Saturday, June 12, 2010

He's all grown up now...

On Thursday Jake graduated from high school. After everything we've been through, I am so proud of him.

In August --after Avery's born of course-- he will be taking off to Europe for a couple of weeks with a friend. I always wanted to do that so I am just a little envious. I know he'll have a great time! Once he gets back he'll be moving to the Peninsula to go to Foothill College in Los Altos.

I keep telling myself there is no way he can take care of himself all alone in a new town, but I know he can. I just still think of him as a little kid. I'm happy he will be moving away and experiencing a new place for this new phase in his life, but I am even happier that he's not moving too far and I can still see him often!

Here's a picture from graduation day. He looked so handsome.


Now to get Thomas through high school and I will finally be able to sleep at night -- ya right!

No comments: