OUR OTHER BLOG: The Littlest Nunley

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boot Camp!

Patricia is getting married in less than 2 months! This means standing in front of scores of people in a form fitting dress all the while knowing that somewhere in that sea of people, someone is taking a photo that will haunt me forever.

So I decided to take fate into my own hands. Patricia, my friend Jess, and I enrolled in Adventure Boot Camp. This idea was introduced to me by Teresa whose been doing in since August of last year. I figure since Teresa looks so FANTASTIC why not give it a shot?

Last week we started our "trial" week where you go as many times as you want to see if you like it before committing to a full camp (which is 4 weeks). We all loved it! So today we officially start out 3 month commitment to fitness.

My personal goal is to lose 6lbs before Patricia's wedding on July 10th, and another 6lbs by the end of the 3 months.

Wish us luck!

No comments: